Tuesday 1 May 2012

Final Sin Illustrations

It took quite an extensive amount of time to finalise my seven illustrations for my skate branding brief, something I had not anticipated. It was important that there was a sense of continuity across the range, yet they were different enough, and strong enough, to stand alone. There are still a few things I want to change, such as the colour schemes on select illustrations. Certain ones definitely wok better than others... something I will most definitely have to address. However it is nice to know that I now have the basis for the brief, and what with the logo design finalized and tags and packaging ideas generating in my head, I feel I am making headway with it. I just need to stop focusing on my first Film Zine brief and start to prioritise other ones, or I will lose my way and end up with one fully realised project and several other, much weaker, ones. This is a brief I feel I can definitely impress with, and make some brilliant resolutions, I just need to be a lot more driven at this moment in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment