Tuesday 1 May 2012

Final Individual A3 Posters

I decided my publications needed a lot more support work to bring a sense of finality to them, so I took the illustrations for each and every film I worked with and enlarged them to create individual prints. I figured the posters would be available for purchase on the website I will design at a later date. I also figured that I wanted to fold them in an interesting way, and therefore it would be more impressive if there was a pattern on the reverse of the print. For each of the genres I used a pattern I generated combining the individual icons into a large scale collage and then overlayed the appropriate colour. I placed the logo in the bottom left corner so when the A3 sheet is folded, it will be the first thing visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment