Tuesday 1 May 2012

Final Mac

Below is the final illustration I have created for the Mac character from 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. I applied the text below to act as a continuation from the earlier characters archetypes I had been working on. The black lined drawings is the approach I will be using for the rest of the characters from the show.

In terms of the brief itself I think I have changed direction so many times I'm not entirely sure where to go with it now. I know it will be my most popular cuture inspired brief, with hopefully lots of resolutions of my finalised illustrations/compositions. I want to take the drawing seen below and expand it as many times as possible.

For this portion of the brief I aim to create five illustrations of the five main characters from the cult hit TV series 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. I will then take these and apply them to as many viable merchandise options as possible. Taking it a step further I may then create illustrations from a range of other cult TV series such as 'Arrested Development' and 'Community' to name a few. Hopefully with as many illustrations as I can physically create in the time left it will bring a sense of finality to this last brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment