I got up extra early this morning to hopefully get myself a slot at drop in with James in the print room. I was there early enough to get right at the front of the queue and managed to print off what I had intended, which included: a double sided bag net, a double sided envelope layout and the accompanying tracing paper design for the mail out. Once I had the items printed I then went about constructing them. I knew it might be a complicated process, and one to great care over so I did.
With lots of double sided sticky tape, a scalpel, a ruler and a line scorer I was able to construct a near perfect bag. I was pleased with the results, and all left to do now is incorporate the eyelets and string we have chosen for the handles to create a fully finished bag. Images showing my progression can be shown below.