One of my biggest weaknesses has always been putting my designs into the appropriate context, constantly leaving it until the last possible moment to bring a sense of realism to my briefs. So in order to resolve this particular brief to its fullest level of professionalism I have decided to start mocking up product shots as soon as possible. Below are a few screen shots of possible compositions for iPhone cases. I have also started to arrange my designs so they can be applied to T-shirts, bags, skate decks, posters and much more. I will need to continue to brainstorm products if this brief is to be finished to the standard I have set myself.
Below are just a few quick examples of other ways of contextualising my designs.