Monday 28 May 2012

Final Products: UPDATE

Today I was informed by Samantha that she required ALL the deliverables I had created for her branding. This put me in a little bit of a blind panic. She has a deadline of 3pm tomorrow. I have no print sessions left. If I had known this was the case a few weeks ago I would have organised it to give myself a little more time to create duplicates for myself.

Unfortunately this means I will not be submitting any physical products for the brief. I will try to get as many good product shots as I can before the products are taken off my hands at 3pm tomorrow. But I am slightly worried that without physical objects, you will not be able to gauge the effort an care that was put into assembling them. Nor will the stick choices be evident. Ugh, fashion. Just another reason to add to the long list of reasons why I have not enjoyed this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment