Friday 4 May 2012

Editing Logo

After showing her some of the early optical illusion research I had found, Samantha then asked me to design a logo for her brand. She wanted it to be very aesthetically simple, stroked black lines on a white background, but much more complex when you really look hard at it. She also informed me of a change in reagrds to what her brief is called, having gone from 'tektonik' to 'tryptik'. I think the name change is definitely for the best and after a few experiments with the same basic shape I came up with the design found below. She was incredibly pleased with the results. I was not convinced of the use of 'Courier' for the name, but I think it has a certain appeal and the lack of a capital at the beginning adds something I can't quite put my finger on.



No comments:

Post a Comment