Wednesday 23 May 2012

Look Book Double Page Spreads

After getting the go ahead from Samantha I was able to press forward with the look book layout.She approved of an image being used on the right hand side page, and all the corresponding information on the left. She also liked the fact that I used the diagonal spine of the book as alignment for the text. This was something I then went on further to explore, before ultimately settling on the designs seen below. Also below you an see how I dealt with laying out the text heavy pages, and how I incorporated the greyscale pattern I designed.

She wanted a way of using the logo on each page and if possible having page numbers. So I settled on the approach shown below on the artwork. It's a reflection of the way the pages themselves are laid out.



No comments:

Post a Comment