Sunday 4 March 2012

Triangle Development

Another key word I picked out from my first discussion with Samantha is 'triangles'. I know this may seem a little generic within the graphic design industry at the moment, what with so many 'quirky' triangle related designs. However it is a vital component of her work. Her garments are very structured and come together almost architecturally. I also like the idea of optical illusions and taking the triangular idea as far as possible, all the while working with a basic colour palette. I came across the below designs and thought they would be great initial inspiration for development on this brief. If nothing else, they're pretty interesting to look at and try to decipher. I will need to ask Samantha if this is something she is interested in exploring further.


No comments:

Post a Comment