Thursday 22 March 2012

Title Page

As we had all been working on the designs for the double page spreads or the cover, it seems we forgot that the publication would require a series of pages for the necessary information; such as the title page, variations of which can be found below. We knew that the main colours would be yellow, black and white. So I took it upon myself to produce a few spreads that I thought best displayed the names of the students from the course and there place within the book.

I think Naomi or Maya may also be working on a few ideas for the introductory pages, but I thought I would also give it a go as I had a clear vision in my head of what I want them to look like. The flip book below shows how I had envisioned the layout of the first pages. Obviously all the designs are up for editing, but if Mike likes what I have proposed then I would have no trouble applying these to other filler pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment