Thursday 8 March 2012

Los Pecados: Final Logo

After playing around with compositions for the skate company logo and experimenting with illustration for the clothing range I realised something. Because the illustrations will be intricate and incredibly colorful, it's most appropriate if the logo is simple and effective, and just black and white. I think I will use the circular design shown below, however there is still plenty of adjustments that need to take place. The placement of the 'los' and the 'est. 78' could do with some work, and I'm still not entirely convinced by the horizontal lines at the top end of my typeface. Nevertheless, the below image shows a rough outline of what the company logo will look like and hopefully how it will begin to appear on stationery items.




No comments:

Post a Comment